Here’s something you, as a businessman, should never forget: You haven’t come so far to get this far.
Growth is our ultimate goal. There shouldn’t be anything to stop you from doing so.
The ballooning overheads are one of many problems.
The cost of hiring in-house designers is high.
It is not a lack of direction.
You are likely living in the best possible times if you own a digital agency today. You can now white-label your products, unlike a decade ago.
With expert white-label design, you can achieve all you’ve ever wanted. Because you aren’t just a single drop but an entire ocean.
SeekThem, the trusted partner of a half dozen design firms, can help them achieve their goals because they are confident they will be supported.
How to grow your digital agency – All the options
It is impossible to automate when you work in a creative area like digital design. It needs more brains to come up with user-centric design.
When you expand your digital agency, this is what happens.
White labeling will be the most effective way to grow for design agencies in 2022. This is their opinion based on experience.
He wants you to reach this conclusion for yourself. Below they’ve elaborated on the three ways you can grow your agency.
Choose the one that is best for you.
Hire experts to work in-house.
You can hire designers to grow your agency if you have the money. But keep in mind:
- It takes time to hire experts. Customers might not be willing to wait that long.
- The cost of hiring in-house experts. You could have used the money elsewhere. According to Glassdoor, the average price for hiring a new employee is $4000.
You have more control and feel safer.
You can hire freelancers if you like to patchwork your team and are open to changing people occasionally.
You can build your team more quickly by freelancers than by hiring internal experts. Freelancers are also cheaper.
However, the stability and commitment could be more questionable. You don’t have to be a skeptic but you should remain vigilant.
70 % of freelancers are working on 2 to 4 projects at once. You can’t expect exclusivity here.
Find white-label agencies
The golden goose is a white-label agency. The golden eggs are easy to get.
- Instant access to a team.
- Scaling up and down quickly.
- Minimal overheads.
- B2B relationships are stable and last a long time.
- End-to-end solution.
You can still add customers and projects to your portfolio.
They understand that the traditional options for growing agencies are in-house expertise and freelancers. Rumi once said, “Conventional opinions ruin our spirits.”
Staying on the conventional growth path could be detrimental to your progress.
SeekThem hopes you will now be on board with the white labeling. Let them walk you through a 3-step process to leveraging white-label services—the SeekThem method.
The Step White Labeling Process
Perfect Your Proposal
Here’s an example. Imagine that your agency focuses solely on web design. Your sales team is bringing in customers, and your web designers and UI/UX experts are servicing them.
You will soon find yourself with more clients than you can handle. You may find that your clients’ appetites exceed your budget, and they begin to ask you for graphic design.
You must first perfect and define your business proposition if you wish to grow via white-labeling to meet your customer’s needs.
You have customers who come to you for specific reasons. They may love your unique approach. Maybe they love the way you cater your designs to the intended audience.
You must ensure that your unique selling propositions that attract clients are noticed when you white-label them.
Outsource only those parts of your process that you need to do in-house.
Continue the example of a web design agency here. It would be best if you carried out final usability tests before delivering the final mockups. This is true even if a web design agency will be working on your client’s projects.
It is crucial to do this because your clients may blame you if your work does not meet your standards. They do not know that someone else did the job.
You will be blamed, and your brand image will suffer.
Find a White Label partner.
It’s time to choose the right partners once you decide what you will do in-house and what white labeling service you want.
What should you look for when choosing a white-label partner?
- Team of designers with experience
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Reviews from satisfied clients on independent third-party review platforms
- You should have at least three references you can contact.
- Before you begin discussing the specifics of your project with the agency, an NDA should be signed.
- The agency’s quality assurance process
- The ability to scale up quickly is a sign of bandwidth fluidity.
- Project management skills from start to finish
- Pricing Structure and Communication Channels
- Work culture and organizational processes
It would help if you considered all of these factors to find a white-label agency that is compatible with your project and budgetary needs and is culturally consistent with your agency.
Design White Labeling is Not a Child’s Game
There are many design firms, but you can’t trust Tom, Dick, or Harry. You must hire a design team with the experience, expertise, and dedication necessary to meet your standards.
SeekThem is the perfect solution for your business –
- In addition, we have been recognized by independent third-party platforms such as 99Designs Digital Agency Network Clutch, etc.
- SeekThem leaders (including me) have 8+ years of experience in the design field. I have over eight years of experience in the design industry.
- Former clients have consistently given 5-star ratings.
- Easy project delivery and end-to-end solutions.
- Passion for creating products that are pleasing to the eye and help you achieve your business goals.
You can move on to the next stage once you have partnered with SeekThem.
Jump-start your growth journey.
Finding a partner to white label is not the final step. This is only the beginning. You have customers coming in and need a reliable white-label partner to serve them.
- Sort out the paperwork. To avoid ending up in a legal mess later, sign on the dotted lines before you begin. Sort the legal paperwork before you do anything else, whether for your client or white-label partner.
- Create communication channels: Does it matter to you who handles client communication? Do you want your white-label partner to coordinate with clients and represent you in the market? Do you want a different arrangement? Decide how communication will work. Ensure all parties know who to contact, when, and how.
- Set deadlines and timelines: To test the solutions delivered by your white-label partner before returning them to the client, you should fix the timelines. Ensure there’s enough time to make revisions and edits without anyone burning the midnight oil.